Thursday, October 14, 2010

Today

Today wasn't too bad.  I enjoyed a 45 minute walk pushing my 15 month-old kid in his stroller around the neighborhood.  Had a good heart rate and pace for the first half.  The second half was slower.

Eating could have been better.  I drank more water then I normally do but also stopped to get a diet Coke and a Monster energy drink.  When I stopped to get the drink at the start of work I also got a donut, and then later on the way home I got Hostess Cupcakes with the Coke.  Hostess and Donuts are my weakness right now.  Whenever I walk into a connivence store I'm always looking for one or the other.

My current "real" job is driving a truck for an oil company delivering trailers and equipment to oil fields all over South Texas.  So I spend a lot of time on the road, get board, hungry, and tired.  So I stop and eat.

I want to work on more water, less soda, and no more sweet crap from the stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment