Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Challenge

I just listened to Alex Haddox's Practical Defense Podcast.  He talked about a 30 day challenge to change things in his life.  He has given up soda for the first 30 days and then carrie out food for the next 30 days.  The idea is to change eating habits slowly to make them permanent.

I'm taking his challenge and making it my own.  I've started drinking soda, a lot.  I don't really like the idea of it, but still do it.  Kind of addicted to caffein, I think.  I didn't drink soda for years after getting out of boot camp in 1999.  I met my wife and she drank soda, and I started drinking soda.  Now I want to get rid of it!  I also want to get rid of my habit of stopping at the gas station and by a candy bar.

This month I'm focusing on two things; 1) no soda for 30 days.  2) No sweats from the gas station.  I started yesterday.  I'm going to keep it up until November 18.  Hopefully these things will no longer be a craving.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment