Monday, November 8, 2010

Today!

This last week has been crazy. Spent a couple days in Atlanta on business and didn't get a chance to work out all week. My weight is still down o 301.4. At least it's going the right way.

My 30 day challenge of no soda is going well. Almost there and wanting soda less and less. My candy addiction is going okay. I got peeps last night when I stopped at Walgreens to get something for my wife. I'm not going to let one mistake destroy 3 weeks worth of work and I'm just going to go again.

This week I'm going to try and do lots of cardio to start getting in shape for some of the long events I want to try and complete. Like a marathon, 100 mile bike ride, and maybe a triathlon. I'll never win, I just want to finish. These events are on the bucket list. I better get to work!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment