Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Back Again!

I'm working to start again.  My wife wants to do a no sugar diet and I've already been working on it.  But, over the last couple weeks I've fallen off the rocker and put on weight again.  I'm still down a couple pounds from September, but not as good as I want to be.

I have to rededicate myself to no sugar.  I'm truly addicted and just read another article about being hooked on it.  This one explained when you go off of sugar that you will get a hangover headache.  I have definitely noticed the headache, but didn't know why it was happening.  Now it appears that the sugar is the issue.  It doesn't make it hurt any less, but knowing what is going on is always a plus.

I'm ignoring the headache today and not eating any sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment